We Believe…”Happy Clients First”
If you’re our client, or prospective client, we’d like to share a little about who we are and what we believe. Like any company, we need to be profitable and stable. But that’s not what drives us. We what believe and feel, inside, is that being involved with you should result in you being happy. Happy that your organization is better off than before we started working together. Happy that you have a expert partner in digital marketing. Happy that you are receiving the services that you need at a fair price. Happy that if we do make a mistake, we own up to it and fix it. Happy that you have a trustworthy partner that’s helping you achieve your goals. Happy that we really do care about you! Ask this question of the people we’ve worked with for decades – “Do Dave and his team care about you?”.
What our company was born with and what the people we have on our team believe in is, Happy Clients First. Every business is a people business, even if it’s a high tech digital super cutting edge StarTrekky kind of company like GreenHaven.
If we don’t think we can achieve happiness for a prospect, we will politely disengage and suggest other options. We aren’t so full of ourselves that we think we can help everyone.
1. Understand your needs. First, we’ll talk about who you are and what you do. Where are the areas we can help? Can we help? Our first motto was “We speak business!” because we don’t address problems by throwing fancy technology at it. We understand the problem and then see what, and if there is, a digital solution that will help. Sure, we like to geek-out. But first, we want to see how we can understand and help with your needs. After all, that’ll make you happy!
2. Understand your business. This is really part of Goal 1. But we need to have a holistic view of your company or organization to make the best recommendations. So we like to meet you face to face, if possible. We like to walk around, see your place of business, meet staff and hear about your history and goals.
3. Avoid conflicts of interest
5. Empathy with your needs and situation
8. Alignment of our goals to your goals